Saturday 10 December 2011

Your Questions Answered!

Here are a selection of your questions. And my answers.

Q: "Are you for real?" - Keith Punch
A: Interesting, very interesting. Look at my face, just look at my face.

Q: "Who'll win 'The X Factor'?" - Terry Stafford, Stafford
A: Don't know, don't care.

Q: "What's the biggest ghost you've ever seen?" - Steve Klemp
A: I've never seen a ghost. But, I know of a woman (Mary Hinchnipple) who claims she once saw the ghost of an ice cream van.

"Stick a Flake in it, duck"

Q: "Do you believe in parallel dimensions?" - Leeanne Holdcroft, Fenton
A: Don't be ridiculous, there's no evidence of such things.

Q: "What's the most haunted part of Stoke?" - Janet Suggs
A: In terms of ghosts, probably Burslem or Tunstall. But Fegg Hayes is scarier.

Q: "Do you read minds?" - Jamie Wootton, London

A: I don't, but I can tell you're an idiot without being able to read minds.

Q: "Why have there been no people with super powers from Chernobyl?" - Chip Goodberry, Atlanta (USA)
A: Good question. I'd like to think there's still time, but this has been a big disappointment. When the disaster happened, I thought, 'Finally, some real life superheroes.' Although, admittedly, I was worried the commies would train any supermen as evil super soldiers. But it's never happened. Maybe there was no disaster, just a big cover up of something else...

So there you have it. Keep sending your questions and leaving comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment