Thursday 26 April 2012

UFO Spotted Over Cobridge

Babs Wright was working a street corner in Cobridge last night when she saw a UFO hover overhead! She snapped the glowing red object on her smart phone as a "john" stopped his car to pick her up.


The disc-shaped UFO flashed across the sky - just as Babs was taking the picture - before it disappeared into the night at around 9pm.

Mr X, Babs's "trick" who wishes to remain anonymous, said: "I just couldn't believe what I had just seen - and, no, I'm not talking about the two prossies I'd just paid to lez off together! It must have been a UFO - and I cannot believe I am saying that because, basically, yeah, I don't believe in them usually. Basically, this was definitely not, yer know, a normal aircraft. It was red, the shape they reckon a flying saucer is, yeah, and had bright lights coming out of it."

Staffordshire Police said they have not been informed of any reports of UFO sightings in the area and wouldn't have believed them anyway, even if they had been told.

No comments:

Post a Comment