Sunday 6 May 2012

Police Psychic Fired For Sexual Arousal

Hanley Police Station's resident psychic, Terry Neville, has lost his industrial tribunal case against Staffordshire Police. Neville claimed he had been fired for ageism. "Staffordshire Police doesn't want someone as young as me around," claimed the 45-year-old.

The tribunal disagreed with his claim. "Staffordshire Police employs a wide range of people," said spokesman PC Barry Shanks after the hearing. "We've got some lovely young female secretaries, and there's a black guy we use as a painter when the cells need a new coat. I forget his name."

A cell at Hanley Police Station

Terry was a popular figure amonst Stoke's criminal community, regularly sitting in on Police interrogations with spirit guide Hank to help decide criminals' guilt or innocence. "We'll miss old Nevs," said criminal spokesman Steve Fury. "I know there was at least a couple of times Hank said I was innocent and they let me go when I'd actually done it. Job done."

Staffordshire Police alleged that Mr Neville got aroused during interrogations with female suspects and that is why he was fired. "He used to get a proper 'bonk on' during interrogations. And I think he stole my Audrey Hepburn mug from the kitchen as well," added PC Shanks. The tribunal agreed with Staffordshire Police on these points but dismissed their further allegations that Mr Neville had sent ghosts to officers' houses to spy on them having great sex with their wives or that he had engaged in 'racist' dancing at the Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment