Tuesday 1 November 2011

I'd Like To Thank...

The blog is one week old!!

So far the reaction has been pretty good. Here is a selection of the many good reviews:

"An essential guide to the paranormal. If you happen to live in Stoke" - Crystal O'Future, psychic and medium

"The first thing I look at in the morning" - Example Gobbs, The Daily Gargoyle

"About bloody time!" - Dave Munton, explorer

"I may or may not have read this website" - Tony Pulis, Stoke City FC

"Back of the net!"

It's not all been good. I'm not going to lie, there's been some doubters and non-believers. Here's what they've said:

"A tear on the face of Mother Earth" - The Stoke Skeptic Magazine

"A shit stain of hapless paranormal investigations and bungling paranoia" - Stoke Society of the Paranormal

"I did not see it" - Arsene Wenger, Arsenal FC

"I did not see it"

What do I say to the skeptics? I say: I spit on your grave and I sleep with your daughters!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment