Wednesday 22 February 2012

Whitney Houston's Ghost: "Crack Is Wack"

In a move certain to delight fans everywhere, Sky1 screened a show last night featuring local medium Crystal O'Future contacting the recently departed (i.e. dead) singer Whitney Houston during a live séance.

Producers rounded up a group of Whitney fans, including two lookalikes and one on the brink of emotional meltdown, throughout the séance, and took them to a hotel room in London that Houston had stayed in a few years ago.

The first thing Whitney's spirit did was to give a shout out to "your man Clive Davis". Then she muttered something about her dislike of journalists followed by ranting that "crack is wack" over and over again.



Crystal sat at a table with four fans during the séance and did her best to goad them all into crying on live television.

Speaking at the aftershow party at Stringfellow's, O'Future said Houston was annoyed she had not been buried alongside the late (i.e. also dead) Michael Jackson. Speaking as Whitney, Crystal said: "I wished to lie alongside MJ. I don’t care if he fiddled with some kids, that was ages ago, I wanna be next to my boy. I love MJ and I wanna be with him."

Whitney's spirit also said: "I'm only now starting to adjust to my spiritual life. I'd like to thank Sky1 and Crystal O'Future for this opportunity to speak to my fans one last time."

One fan who saw the Sky1 show said: "I looked into Crystal's eyes and I could feel Whitney's presence. This show was the real deal and I hope the show wins awards. Especially an RTS [Royal Television Society] award for Innovation, an award I feel this show strongly deserves to win."

No comments:

Post a Comment