Tuesday 9 April 2013

Thatcher's Ghost Spotted In Stoke

Stokie and Maggie Thatchers fan Phil Umney got the shock of his life last night when he saw the ghost of the former dictator go past his bedroom window!

"I was writhing around on my bedroom floor, enjoying the feel of my freshly cleaned and plumped carpet fibres against my skin," says the Brindley Ford resident. "As I looked up, I saw Thatchers go past my bedroom window! It was definitely her, I would recognise those nob-eyes, candy floss hair and giblet jowls anywhere, it couldn't have been anyone else."


Not content with his experience, Mr Umney decided to get help.

"I woke my Mum and got her to put on a Thatchers outfit I just happened to own," explained the crazy-paver. "I got her to recreate the ghost of Thatchers's footsteps while I filmed it from several different angles, lest anyone accuse me of making the story up. Ghosts are REAL, deal with it bitches."

No comments:

Post a Comment